FREE CONSULTATION • EXPERIENCED • REASONABLE FEES
"Your CPA should be easy to work with and realize that your time is valuable..."
Steve Hix CPA Firm, P.A. has over thirty-seven years of experience with small business and individuals. You will receive clear answers to your questions, prompt - timely service, and an experienced and helpful staff that will take care of you and your business. We have many long-term clients, and new clients are always welcome. Call for your free conference.
- Medicaid & Nursing Home Planning
- Estates Settled
- Estate Asset Recovery
- Claims Settlement Or Litigation
- Living Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Guardianships
- Estate Planning To Reduce Or Eliminate Probate Court, Probate Attorney Fees & Estate Taxes (Save Thousands For Your Heirs)
- Accurate Financial Statements & Tax Returns
- Office, Home & Hospital Conferences
Important Questions for your Business
- Should you choose a Corporation, LLC, Partnership or a Sole Proprietorship?
- How can you lower income and payroll taxes?
- How can you protect your personal assets from business, lawsuits, the IRS, and other risks?
- How quickly can a new business be set up legally and for books and taxes?
- Are the fees reasonable?
- Where can you get clear answers to your accounting, tax and legal questions?
Ranked High Nationaly
Many small business owners see Steve Hix and his staff as a great asset because Steve Hix is a CPA & Attorney who can also:
- Help you build your business with confidence
- Help you to avoid legal & IRS problems
- Provide advise on how to protect yourself & lower your taxes and more
Steve Hix is also the author of many Estate Planning materials including "The Most Common Mistakes in Estate Planning"