"Your CPA should be easy to work with and realize that your time is valuable"
FREE CONSULTATION • 37 YEARS EXPERIENCE • REASONABLE FEES
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS for your business
Many small business owners use Steve Hix and his staff because he is both a CPA and an attorney... a great asset for you, to build your business for the future with confidence... avoid legal and IRS problems, protect yourself, lower taxes, receive accurate financial statements and tax returns, family estate planning, answers to your questions...
- Should you choose a Corporation, LLC, Partnership or a Sole Proprietorship?
- How can you lower income and payroll taxes?
- How can you protect your personal assets from business, lawsuits, the IRS, and other risks?
- How quickly can a new business be set up legally and for books and taxes?
- Are the fees reasonable?
- Where can you get clear answers to your accounting, tax and legal questions?
Hix & Associates CPAs has over 37 years of experience with small business and individuals. You will receive clear
answers to your questions... prompt, timely service... and an experienced and helpful staff that will take care of you and your business. We have many long-term clients, and new clients are always welcome. Call for your free conference.
- Bookkeeping - monthly, quarterly, annual
- Financial Statements
- Assistance With Bank Loans
- All tax returns - business, personal, trusts, estates
- Tax ideas and planning to reduce income and payroll taxes
- Tax audits, tax payment plans, Offers in Compromise*
- IRS or state tax representation*
- Contractor Licenses
- Non-profit setup and IRS approval*
Small Business Owner Legal Services*
- Corportation or LLC setup
- Buying or selling business - document preparation or review
- Real Estate transfers